(also know as Baccarat)
The name “Baccarat” is the French spelling of baccara/zero which is the point value
of face cards in this game.
Punto Banco is played with the 2 principal bets “Punto” & “Banco”
- Punto means Player
- Banco means Banker
The object of the game is to bet on the hand that you think have the
total of; or closest to 9 (nine) OR to bet that both the player and the
banker hands dealt will have the same value which is a ‘tie’ or a ‘stand-
Millionaires Casino Bogotá offers Mini Punto Banco using 6 decks of cards. The minimum/maximum bets are:
|Min 50,000||Max 600,000|
|Min 10,000||Max 70,000|
- Each hand consist of 2 (two) cards to start with a maximum of 3 (three) cards dealt. No hand receives more than 3 (three) cards
- Tens & Face cards (jacks, queens, kings) are worth a zero count. All other cards (2-9) are worth their face value
- Aces are worth 1 (one) point.
- The value of 9 (nine) is the best total. If a players cards total more than 9 (nine), the card values are added up and only the right hand digit is counted. For example – if a player is holding a 7 and a 8 the total value is 15, but the hand value is counted as 5.
- A hand that totals a zero (for example a 3, 7 and 10) is considered a Baccarat. When “Punto” and “Banco” hands are equal, a ‘tie’ or ‘stand-off’ is declared.